🚂 All Aboard the Future of Communication!
- Do you love growth loops and/or Brian Balfour?
- Do you have a passion building and measuring systems, processes, and campaigns?
- Do you speak the language of conversion rates, lifetime value, and ROI/ROAS?
- Do you enjoy trying things that might but probably won’t work?
If you answered “yes” then boy do we have a job for you!
🛠 What We Do
Keys is building the world's first intent-based communication system.
Better communicators have better outcomes in life. They get better jobs, better relationships, and better opportunities. Worse communicators have worse outcomes—worse jobs, worse relationships, and worse opportunities.
We can do better. We believe everyone deserves to be an effective communicator, and that giving people the words they need when they need them is the most powerful thing we can do.
🚀 Our Mission
Democratize life’s outcomes by turning everyone in the world into an effective communicator.
⚖️ Our Values
- Initiative: Do things.
- Speed: Do things quickly.
- Exploration: Do new things.
- Empathy: People are not things.
ABOUT THE POSITION
🦾 What You'll Do
- Work with engineers to build growth loops inside and out of the product.
- With regard to user acquisition, engagement, and retention:
- Define and monitor KPI's
- Devise and implement multi-channel campaigns (with support from the UX/UI team)
- Run rapid split (A/B) and multivariate experiments
- Gather and process customer feedback to uncover key insights
- Optimize landing pages and drip campaigns using A/B and multivariate testing.
- Explore untraditional growth and marketing methods (purple elephant).
- Present strategies, analysis/results, and roadmap suggestions to senior management
👀 What We Look for in You
- You worked in growth, product marketing, or user acquisition at a Seed/A/B/C startup
- Enjoys the day-to-day grind of tinkering with tests and wearing multiple hats.
- Expert knowledge of analytics and marketing technology software (Mixpanel, Branch, Braze, ActiveCampaign, Segment)
- Expert knowledge of ad words and paid social media platforms (Ad Words, Facebook/Instagram, TikTok)
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, Tableau, or similar reporting tool.
- Something to show.
- Do you have an amazing story about driving user growth, engagement, or retention? Tell us!
⚡️ Initiative is highly valued. Above all, we're looking for action people that are excited to think of cool things and then do them. We are not looking for skilled people who wait to be told what to do. We don’t care where you went to school. And we’re still not sure the difference between a resume and CV.
🎉 Perks and Benefits
We set out to design a modern organization from the start—one that’s curious, remote, and asynchronous-by-default. We believe a company should be fair, equitable, and rewarding to work at, and that people should have fun while building an ambitious project.
- Salary: $75k - $125k (by skills and experience, not location)
- Equity: 0.1% - 1%
- Location: 100% remote
- Job Type: full-time, flexible hours
- Promotion: path to Head of Growth
- Benefits: high-quality medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k), unlimited PTO, annual home office allowance, parental leave, paid subscriptions to dating apps (we’re serious)
🗝 The Keys Promise
At Keys, we value diversity and make employment decisions based on qualifications, competence, and business needs. People are different, and we strive to celebrate those differences. We do not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, religion, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition (including pregnancy), genetic information, marital status, sex, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), age, sexual orientation, veteran and/or military status, domestic violence victim status, or any other status protected by state or federal law.